Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Conversation, in Shakespearean verse

Joe: Was there English homework?

Kevin: That is unbeknownst to me. But I believe we're just supposed to reflect on Hinduism.

Joe: Ok. Apparently Creed's class was supposed to write about that video.

Kevin: That ain't us I don't think so. Tell me if ye finds it to be so.

Joe: I shall always have your back. In the event of a homework sneak attack.

Kevin: May I callest thou a friend?

Joe: Thou mayest, insofar as thou reciprocate the goodwill showest to thou.

Kevin: And nothing of one worth me. For I do not rollest that way.

Joe: I speak not of tendencies deemed aberrant, but of adhering to the simple bro code.

Kevin: I got all of that but aberrant

Joe: Devious, odd.

Kevin: Ah, but of course.

Joe: Faretheewell, fortuitous friend. For fun and folly are fleeting, and must be felt when in fine, not feeble form.

Kevin: Has something of miasma or illness been foreboding upon thou? Becausith thou must succumb or my joculant self will become the maiden's pity.

Joe: A plague of labor, inflicted by the instructors of my youthful daily fortress of imprisonment, indicative of my heightened state of cognitive perception, but also a curse brought about by it. Therein lies the rub, which may only be extinguished by surrender, which will no sooner come about than I eat a salamander in my daily porridge.

Kevin: Haha. I don't think I have any homework.

No comments: