Sunday, October 5, 2008

Joe's Miniature Film Reviews

Our resident film connoisseur, Joe, would like to weigh in from time to time on the state of modern cinema. His thoughts on some recent ventures in the celluloid marketplace:

Eagle Eye: Infuriating, pretentious, contrived, shallow, preposterous, unoriginal salamander manure. Your critic spent the majority of this film pondering the substances the creators were under the influence of during it's making. Shia LaBoeuf gives a performance so stilted, it makes Keanu Reeves look like a versatile, well-rounded, master thespian. The sheer banality of the plot incites a veritable cornucopia of vitriol in the mind of this lowly interpreter. A mindless slug would be unimpressed with this slapdash assemblage of half-assed, pea-brained, bamboozling garbage.

2 comments:

Kevin T. Valdivia said...

You're words seem so woebeggoten. While i did find it dreadful, it had a good beginning. So much potential, i was certain it was going to be a good movie, and I wanted to get my money back. In fact, I had already seen the movie. It's called I-Robot. Overall though, the plot line was simple, I guessed the entire ending about halfway through, and I have a witness for that. And what was up with the action scenes? I don't think you know what I'm talking about because there weren't any. A failure in the end. Such a sad thing to waste 24 dollars since it was an I-MAX.

Kevin T. Valdivia said...

I'm flabbergasted by my own words. I don't wish to repeat, so i'll be curt. The plotline sucked, and has been done before. the screenplay was very good, but lacked action. I would give this movie a D-.